Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31!!!

     I did it!!!
     Sorry there was a bit of a hiatus on the blog. I've been busy, reading of course, among other things. I'm not going to say it was easy. It wasn't. But, I'm so glad I did this!
     I read diligently until I left town almost two weeks ago. I continued to keep up on the road until the last 2 days I was at the wedding. I didn't read at all the Saturday of the wedding or Sunday. Sunday I was on the (snowy!!) road for about 4 hours. In the few days following, I just had to double up on my reading. I would read one day's worth in the morning, and one in the afternoon. It was A LOT of reading, but God's timing is perfect, and I didn't have many other obligations during those days, so it worked out!
     And...today was the LAST day! Sure enough, I finished up the last few epistles, and the book of Revelation, which I ended up reading OUT LOUD :)
     Of course, it took a little longer to do it that way, but it was the end!
     The next month I'll be reviewing each day and hopefully typing out a few thoughts on what the Holy Spirit highlighted to me during this time, especially relating to the theme I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment