Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4

     I've finished 8 days worth of reading and am in the second book of Samuel. I try to vary the places I'm at when I read, because it's boring to coop myself up in my room. So, sometimes I stay in the room with people who are conversing with each other quietly, or watching TV. Sometimes this has gone alright, but usually, it is a pretty big distraction, slows me down a great deal, and really hinders my comprehension. I'll probably keep varying the location where I read, but I'll try to knock out larger section, more quickly, when I'm alone.
     Oh...and if you're wondering why I'm mostly just talking about the mechanics of the reading and not the substance, that is because I'm planning on doing that the month after I finish. I'm planning on going back and reviewing more in depth the quick notes that I'm making now during my readings.
     Also, as I mentioned, I am reading with a focus, a theme that I'm searching for. I'll save talking about that for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment